Sunday, January 20, 2013

Figuring it out.



Today has been one of those days where I look at my life and sit in awe and wonder how I got here and where it is going. My life is about to be thrown into chaos, and I really don't have much control over it. I am about to juggle working full time, going to school full time, and still somehow manage to maintain relationships. I am so excited for this year, but it has been off to a stressful start, and so far the only constant I have is my man and my best friend. They mean the world to me, and when I feel like I am losing myself they bring me back. Anyways, I have this problem lately of having so much to do and no motivation to do it. School, school is my one clear choice right now. So long I have put off getting myself an education, but I am starting to see how difficult it can be to make it happen when one goes it alone. The financial part mainly, but better days will come. I believe that completely. I am hopeful, and I have good people in my life. Guess it's just one of those days where I want to run away... and lately I have been having a lot of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment